miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

My favorites things

My favorite actress is Raven Simone

My favorite role is when she plays Raven in the disney channel series "That's so Raven"








My favorites actor's are zac efron and adam sandler

<-- He's zac efron



                                     He's Adam Sandler-->







I have so many favorites singers ... one of them are...

One Direction














                                                           Adele















Beyonce













                                                 Taylor swift










One of my favorites songs are:
More than this
Moments
One thing
Fifteen
You belong with me
Rolling in the deep
He won't go
Don't you remenber
Need you now
Just a kiss
Perfect day





         My favorite food is the pizza.









I don't have favorite athlete.

                               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario