miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

A little bit of: Adele


What’s her name? 
Your name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins.
When is her birthday? 
Your birthday is in 5 may of 1988.
How old is she? 
She’s have 24 year old.

Where is she from? 
She is from West Norwood, South London, England, UK.
What kind of music does she sing?
 Her genres are soul and pop.
What does she do for a living? 
She’s a sing-songwriter.
What instruments does she play? 
She plays the guitar, bass, piano, celesta, percussion and keyboard.
What year did she start singing?
 In 2006.
What’s the name of her label?
Her labels are XL Recordings and Columbia Records.
What’s her webpage link? 


Her link of web page is http://www.adele.tv/  



Activity 1- Listen to the song here:




Now, Fill in the missing words. Use the words in the box. Cross out the ones you use.


She, she ain't real,
She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will,
She is a ___________
Stranger __________________,
You and I have _______
History  ___________________,
Or don't you remember?
Sure, she's got it all,
But, ______
Baby __________ , is that really what you want?

Bless your soul, you've got you're ___ Head ___ in the clouds,
You made a fool out of you,
And, boy, she's bringing you down,
She made your ________
Heart____________ melt,
But you're cold to the ____________
Core_________________,
Now rumour has it she ain't got your love anymore,

Rumour has it, ooh, x7

She is half your age,
But I'm guessing that's the reason that you __________
Strayed  ____________________,
I heard you've been ____________
Missing _________________ me,
You've been telling people things that you shouldn't be,
Like when we ______
Creep  ___________ out and she ain't around,
Haven't you _________
Heard __________ the rumours?

Bless your soul, you've got your head in the ___________ Clouds_______________,
You made a ______________
Fool ______________ out of me,
And, boy, you're ____________
Bringing ____________ me down,
You made my heart melt, yet I'm cold to the core,
But rumour has it I'm the one you're leaving her for,

__________________Rumour______________ has it, ooh, x7


All of these words  __________ Whispered _____________ in my ear,
Tell a ________
Story ____________ that I cannot bear to hear,
Just 'cause I said it, it don't mean I meant it,
___________ People _________ say crazy things,
Just 'cause I said it, don't that mean I __________
Meant ____________ it,
Just 'cause you heard it,

Rumour has it, ooh, x10

But  rumour has it he's the one I'm ___________ Leaving _________________ you for.



Now, listen to the song again and check on the words:

Activity 2- pick words from the song and make a wordle: http://www.wordle.net/create


Activity 3- Write 3-5 sentences on what you think Adele was talking about in this song. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario