miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

welcome!

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog. this blog I will use it for my English activities Level 1. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the World.

 My name’s Lauris fernandez. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I’m 16 years old and I have a big family. My mom and my dad are awesome. I have one sister.

 I study social communication in URBE . My favorite subject is English. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 3rd trimestre.

 I love music, dancing, singing. My favorite food is pizza and I like chesse very much. The most important to me is my family and friends. I also enjoy going out with my friends.

 I do not like to wait, get up early on weekends, hate violence, injustice, and washing dishes. I can not stand people screaming and lying.
   My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris, I want to graduate from social communication . I also would love to learn to speak French, and Italian. About English, I love to learn new languages.
 I think English is very important for my career. The most difficult for me is speaking but with practice I can improve it.

 well that's a bit of me, until next time :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario